Blade & Sorcery – Monsters Mod
This mod adds the following to the game:
Seven new monsters:
- Goblins, slightly smaller than humans, wield light weaponry or bows.
- Orcs, slightly larger than humans, wield claymores.
- Ogres, large and tanky, dual wield bardiches.
- Imps, small and weak but fast.
- Dark Elves, tall, rapidly attack with their special bow & arrows.
- Phantoms, very skinny, can sustain a lightning attack for a prolonged period of time.
- Shadows, small, long-armed demons that attack with their fists.
A human strike team:
- Skirmishers, wield 1-handed light weapons.
- Warriors, wield a sword and shield.
- Elites, dual wield swords.
- Archers, wield a bow and arrow (obviously).
- Wizards, wield a snake staff & lightning.
- Defenders, wield a tall shield & spear.
- Resuppliers, carries health potions.
Three new standard waves to every map:
- Invasion: Fight through progressively harder waves of monsters until you reach a special boss monster.
- Invasion (easy): Like invasion, but with easier monsters, and you get reinforcements.
- Green Invasion: Like invasion, but only goblins, orcs, and ogres will spawn.
Adds five new endless waves to every map:
- Monster Onslaught: You vs monsters.
- Monster Onslaught (easy): You vs easier monsters.
- Friends vs Monsters: You & a strike team vs monsters.
- Friends vs Monsters (easy): You & a strike team vs easier monsters.
- Crazy Free-for-all: You, the strike team, and monsters in a free-for-all.